Privacy Statement and Conditions of Use
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert's registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
Membership, Passwords and Security
You will receive a membership (user ID) and password designation upon completing the PetHealthAlert.com's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user ID, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify PetHealthAlert.com of any unauthorized use of your password or user ID or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
You agree not to use Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert Services to:
- Post, e-mail, upload, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm pets or minors in any way;
- Post, e-mail, upload or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Post, e-mail, upload or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Post, e-mail, upload or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert's Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert's Service.
- Harass or "stalk" another; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
The materials and related graphics and services available at this site are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind either express or implied, oral or written.
Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert may make changes to the functions or materials at this Site at any time without notice. Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert does not warrant that the functions contained in the site or in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the services and materials in this site in terms of their accuracy, reliability, correctness, or otherwise.
Links to Other Web-sites
PetHealthAlert.com may provide links to other Web-sites for your convenience. PetHealthAlert.com is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. PetHealthAlert.com does not control these linked sites and makes no representation regarding the quality, nature or reliability of any other Web-sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply PetHealthAlert.com's endorsement of such linked Web-site. Anyone linking to a PetHealthAlert™ Web-site must comply with the Requirements for Linking to Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert Web-Sites and all applicable laws.
Requirements for Linking to Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert Web-sites
If you would like to link to a Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert Web-site, please read and comply with the following guidelines. A site that links to a Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert Web-site :
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert content.
- Should not imply that Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert.
- Should not present false information about Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert products or services.
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Temporary interruptions of services provided by this Web-Site may occur from time to time as normal events. Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert will exercise reasonable care to prevent such occurrences, but in no event will Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert be liable for any financial or other damages due to such interruptions.
We reserve the right to immediately discontinue Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert's Services if you are in violation of these provisions and you shall be responsible for all charges incurred as of the date of termination.
Copyright © 2009 - Pet Protect, Inc. All rights reserved. This site is owned and operated by Pet Protect, Inc and contains materials created, developed, or commissioned by Pet Protect Inc and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Pet Protect Inc. or the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material (including but not limited to the text, images, audio, and images) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of Pet Protect, Inc. or the copyright owner, except that one copy may be downloaded for your personal, non-commercial use on a single computer. In connection with such use, you may not modify or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice. Any other use of materials on this Web-site (including reproduction for purposes other than those mentioned above) without Pet Protect, Inc’s prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
For permission please write to Pet Protect, Inc, PO Box 11447, Naples, FL including your name and address, the materials requested and the purpose of the request.
Your Information is Secure
We restrict access to your non-public personal information to those employees and other parties necessary to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information. Third party business partners who have access to personal information are legally bound not to disclose your information or use it in any way. We do not rent or sell your non-public personal information to any third parties for any purposes. We do not disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted or required by law.
Types of Information collected
When you register or place an order on Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert.com we collect certain personal information from you. Personal information is information that can be used to identify you personally, and includes but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, E-mail address and credit card number or other financial information.
When you visit Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert.com we also collect certain non personal Information. This is generalized information and cannot be used to identify you personally. Such information includes but is not limited to your IP address, the amount of time you spent on our Web site and the pages you viewed on our Web site.
Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert.com uses the information collected for its own internal purposes in order to provide Services to you including but not limited to producing and shipping products to you, processing orders, customer service issues, providing E-Newsletters and other forms of communications to you and maintaining and improving the Pet Protect® PetHealthAlert.com Web site. The information is also used to track and analyze the usage and performance of our Web Site.
Conditions of Use
We take care to ensure that the information contained in this Web-site is accurate and up to date. However, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site, which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to revise the contents of this Web-site. Any changes will be posted on this Web-site and by continuing to use this Web-site following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised conditions.